Le blog de WASSAKH Magazine
par Zineb DIOURI EL OULAM-AMMOR

04/04/2010

Marie & Félix.











Yesterday night at the Social Club in Paris, I met Marie & Félix.
Such a cute couple with an obvious compatibility.
I took pictures of them even if a club at 3 and a half in the morning is not the perfect moment!
When I look at their shoes I can not help thinking that they match so well...



4 commentaires:

  1. c'est vrai qu'ils sont mimi et qu'ils ont l'air d'avoir des atomes plus crochus ;-)

    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I dun understand english very well but i follow your blog because i like it. your style is fashion and i try to understand your english. it isn't so hard for me, other blogs are much harder. (i'm 12) :)

    xxx,
    www.stylingcheck.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @ yours to keep: when I saw them I knew that I HAD to take a picture! glad that u liked it!

    @ La souris: moi je suis persuadée que les chaussures d'un couple en disent long sur leur atomes crochus. C'est con mais c'est comme ça! :) et ces deux là... ça à l'air d'être clair!
    à très vite!

    @ Michelle : welcome sweetie!
    young and cute! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for sharing your point of views and feelings!
That's what F-cking Glitter is all about!
Hope to see you here very soon.
Xxx